Is there a better job?
(aside from serving a King and being a family woman of course)
I have been embracing the camera abroad for 7 months and it is so good to be on American soil again to do it here!
Being back in America (we live in the 10/40) means a few different things for this girl.
One being the awesome privilage of photographing some long time clients.
I have an awesome new wide angle lense that I cannot wait to use on actual clients....
I have really enjoyed it though I must say photographing my adorable daughters hanging out at ancient ruins in Asia Minor....
But, I am ready to get back in the swing of things and photograph a few families!
Not cute dogs that live at my mom's house....
or cute peeps like my fam and extened fam on the holidays...
or cute peeps like my fam and extened fam on the holidays...
But like this instead.....
Thank you J.C. for the snow up North, bring it here to KC please!
Props to the Gerry Family of Wisconson-
Props to the Gerry Family of Wisconson-
they let me try out the new gear
on their beatiful fam.
Thanks to families like this we can do what we do in the Nations.
thanks to you all!!!
I love my camera and the gift of photography. I love jumping in the photo these days too!
So I am going to try to do it this week, All i have from December and this month so far is The daddy and the kiddos, Keepin' it real!



















Those truck photos are great! And you can't have too many cute pics of your girls or cute pups! :)
ReplyDeleteyou all are such a good looking family and love your huge heart for God! just came across your blog from emily's embrace the camera! nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteNice shots! I love the ones of the family in the snow. They must have been cold!
ReplyDelete