Today was a GOOD day for us.
Our amazing roomies
from Olathe
were in town to see the sights of.....
The Garden of the Gods
This place never get's old to hang out at.
Ever.
For the oldest daughter in their house I gave her a photo sessions for her 10th b-day.
Today she cashed it on in.
John 15:12-15 “This is my commandment, that you love one another as
I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.
Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. ~Sicilian Proverb
Romans 12:10 Love one another with brotherly affection. Out do one another in showing honor.
“Is any pleasure on earth as great as a circle of Christian friends by a good fire?”
C.S.Lewis
C.S.Lewis
Friends are relatives you make for yourself. ~Eustache Deschamps
A man's growth is seen in the successive choirs of his friends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. ~Elisabeth Foley
“The next best thing to being wise oneself is to live in a circle of those who are.”
C.S.Lewis
Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown
Thanks Christina for getting down and dirty to
get this adorable image of me
and my peeps.
1 Peter 4:80"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."
We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
~Abraham Lincoln













No comments:
Post a Comment