Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thanks to the Mills and Fitzgeralds and Halls

Thanks guys for your last minute sessions!   Ava has decided after prayer of course she said to ice skate when we get back to Colorado Springs.  Amber said the same thing too untill I had them helping me fold their clothes tonight.  She ran across one of Anna's(the little girls who's hand me downs we just were blessed with.) pair of gym shorts.  She decided she would rather play B-ball again.  I am pumped that we can and God wants us to have a normal  rythmn to life again.  Whew, that feels good to say.  Balance, ministry and extra curricular activiteies!  That we can be missionaries and our girls can have fun too.  Cause God is a fun.  I battle these feelings of 'only ministry, no fun'...because spending God's $ (our new paycheck/living on support) on extras for the kiddos might not be seen  as responsible.  Thank you Father for enabling me to have some Tent making income to off set of few expenses that I might struggle with as to be not responsible .  And thank you for yet again helping me to get past my fear of man.






Look at this ADORABLE couple and their lil' baby bump!  Julie and Jerry are due in December.  They went to Honduras with us and were apart of the medical missions there.  Julie has a beautiful way of making the least of that society for dignified as she met their optical needs, and Jerry too.  He did chiropractic work of the villagers.  The lines to be seen were very long.  They were tired, but as they saw new patients they acted as if they were the first of the day.  It was a treat to serve along side them.  Anyway...I remember when I was prego for the first time and had my pics taken.  It was a fun time and those pics are some of my favorite ever.  Those days leading up to having ava were magical.  A time like none other.  Then she came, and WOWWEEE!  I thought I loved her daddy alot before she came, but after he held her for the first time I looked at him in a new light.  Watching him be her daddy enabled me to see the love of my heavenly Father so differently.  As he held her, I felt him hold me.  As he worried over her every little move in the night those first few nights in the hospital I felt knew God cared for me like this too.  Father, I ask for the Mills to freely find new love for each other and the new little baby to come.  Widen their love, stretch it to the maximum and Father bring them a healthy baby!  Bless them, equip them and fill their home with grace.  Thanks for their sessions and their friendship.  Amen




These Fitzgeralds are a total HOOT!  They make taking portraits FUN, or FUNNY that is.  They have this great way of being so playful, I guess as a mama of 3 boys, the dogs a boy and well, she's married to a boy  might as well join in on the fun right?  Amy truly is a woman of God and I love taking her fam's pics.  Thanks guys, and send your images from YWAM!! 



Thanks Hall's !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment