Thursday, February 3, 2011

Embrace the Camera : Park BABY!



IMG_4549


 Reason # 57 as to why it is cool to train and serve here w/YWAM in  Colorado Springs (we leave for the 10/40 in June).....


The park rocks

 The parks (the one's you hike up and swing on) are off the chain! 
For realz,
 the roads are not marked the best
(so you'll get lost on your way the 1st time)
BUT the Parks top notch!
Especially this one in a Burb called Manitou Springs. 
We have so much fun here.
DSC09485
This was the 60 degree day just 2 days before it became -20!!!!  And I thought Kansas weather was random!  Glad to have gotten this time in with the fam before the Winter Blast yesterday.

IMG_4575

So yesturday we had "Bloom... a fresh you's" Jennifer and Tatiana
come on out to YWAM's Mom's Lunch! 
My sistah Denise was the local model! 

IMG_4585

It was so much fun to chat fashion and beauty from a Godly perspective. 
Such a treat! 
Today was a blast, but now I must rest, tomorrow will be here soon,
 well, it already is! lol.  Must get some zzzz's.  Check out my new Linky below, and try 'er out!  I am so glad to have had a showing!
IMG_4557


 BEEEEEA-U-TIFUL (that's Pikes Peek back there!)
IMG_4579

IMG_4631
IMG_4677
Chow sistahs! (Winter Cactus?)

P.S.-This is the 10/40
detailmap1

7 comments:

  1. Oh, so mean! It's -5 here today! -20 with the wind chill. Neat pictures. I have a friend at YWAM in Canada. Pretty neat. And thanks for serving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great photos!!!! its freezing here... and covered in snow!!!! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such great pictures! I love Colorado!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously?! These pictures are a-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! You certainly have an exciting year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pictures. I am patiently waiting spring. I live 20 minutes south of Olathe. I grew up in Olathe. Nice town but it just got to big for me so we moved. But still close enough to go when needed.

    ReplyDelete