Um, really? The Word of God is true. Worshippers from all Nations will arise and THEN he will send His Son back to us. Happy almost Easter loved ones!
YIPEEEE
So, I have an achy Tushy.
That's after 3 days of Strep Throat,
3 days of a non-effective antibiotic
and a trip to see our good ole Dr again
to figure out what is up!
That's where I got the sore tushy. From an antibiotic injection.
I am so thankful that I went. My ear nerves were being pressed upon
due to the swelling and HURT A LOT too.
Yeah For My Good Dr.
I hope to be on the right track again now.
He is afraid that there is a slight chance I have mono,
but we will deal with that in a few days if
I am still out of wack.
Whew, i can sorta see the end of the tunnel now.
The past 2 days of the antibiotic not working and me in alot of pain have been awful.
Not only because of the obvious, but also
because this week is my week to facilitate in the CDTS classroom. Boo-hooo. I had so much fun Monday and Tuesday, but then WHAMMMOOOO. Sickness. I won't be back to the classroom until Monday now. ARRRG.
I am grateful that my Father has the compassion to heal though.
A friend that is With Ywam in Asia had her
tonsils out last year by way of Thailand.
word on the street is that for the price of the airfare and the surgery,
it is still way more affordable than doing it state side.
Hmmmm,
I might be headed to Thailand friends. I am tired of Strep at least 2 times yearly, and the gross tonsillithes I have as a result of the sickness, pitted tonsil's. Bear w/me for the next few images, but I must illustrate...
K, so this was the last time I had Strep. For a blog post back then I
explained the a, b, and c. No need to do that today, but I will say that it is much the same.
Except for that it is much more swollen and red.
So, for the next photo you have to go to the actual post, it is gross.....
HERE
Ahhh, looking forward to Sunday, when I should be all better.
A friend that is With Ywam in Asia had her
tonsils out last year by way of Thailand.
word on the street is that for the price of the airfare and the surgery,
it is still way more affordable than doing it state side.
Hmmmm,
I might be headed to Thailand friends. I am tired of Strep at least 2 times yearly, and the gross tonsillithes I have as a result of the sickness, pitted tonsil's. Bear w/me for the next few images, but I must illustrate...
K, so this was the last time I had Strep. For a blog post back then I
explained the a, b, and c. No need to do that today, but I will say that it is much the same.
Except for that it is much more swollen and red.
So, for the next photo you have to go to the actual post, it is gross.....
HERE
Ahhh, looking forward to Sunday, when I should be all better.

No comments:
Post a Comment