I would like to say yes, based on the news we heard today. A
14 day old baby girl
was found in the earthquake rubble in Eastern Turkey today following our prayer or intercession time we had this morning.
I am bold enough to say that our Father heard everyones' prayers and that little lady named Azra was found,
alive after 47,
yes FOURTYSEVEN hours
of no food,
water,
and in near freezing temps.
ALL honor and Glory to you Father!
The news called it a "Miracle of God",
Amen to that my friends!
In honor of baby girl Azra, check out Vera and her mama.
The gift of new life the news said, "She was reborn". Yes, she was. I hope that God will bless that baby girl richly and that this miracle will be one of many there that will point the community to JC.



No comments:
Post a Comment