Tuesday, February 28, 2012

An antidote to a flaking dilemma

Ahhh, time to figure out this 'away from home' blogging'  thing. I have tried to twitter and I so do not get it at all.  Then again I can remember not wanting to switch from Myspace to Facebook!

So here we are on the road from KC to Colorado Springs and I have a cool new phone (that is the Samsung equivilant to the IPhone) that an amazing ministry partner gave me when I lost mine.  Did I mension that she let me pick from 3 of her Coach purses the same night?  I left with a child like gratefulness, a new beautiful blonde canvas and leather big purse and a phone in it.  I have been blessed along this journey a lot, but this was just plain Father showing off.   It is so amazing having inner desires and needs met. 

I am so excted to get back to the Springs. So many memories of growth and reveletion and awesome relationships to revisit. So, I decided I should repaint my nails for the occation and let you know a new little discovery I made last week. New to me atleast. It is called Bottom Coat. I used to swear by top coat but now I use both. I always had great nails but as soon as I washed dishes or my hair they would begin the 'flake off' process. Last week I was at Sallys Beauty Supply and saw the magical litle pink bottle I now own next to the top coat. I am so glad I took the risk and invested $4I I painted my nails 6 ago and only after 4 days did they show signs of needing repair. About day 3, I tried to pick off the polish and could not. This stuff is like nail polish super glue. Getcha self some I say, you'll thank me. Better chat with my hubby now, he is a bit annoyed with my not conversing with him as he drives.

No comments:

Post a Comment