So, we are not at the Lake anymore....we are actually in Colorado again but, better late than never I say! Here is a photo spread of our Rockin' fun time with the fam at Grandma's house. so good to see them before we head back to Asia soon.
Let's say we had a great time. It was so nice out while we were there. Rumor has it that they have not had a hard enough freeze at the Ozarks to kill the TICKS! So, that meant everyone in the fam except for me(thank you JC) had to take the time to pick ticks off of them selves. YUCK! The chicken coop made for hours of fun, our hike to the Bat cave rocked but most of all quality time speant with my mama and her awesome husband trumpted it all. I love you mom, and am so thankful for your hospitality and love.



















I just hopped over from Embrace the Camera. Such fun photos - beautiful girls! I'll be back to follow your family!
ReplyDelete